The Queens is the most famous landmark hotel in Leeds city centre. Opened as a hotel in 1937, this historic property occupies a prime position next to Leeds Train Station.
Situated midway between Edinburgh and London, Leeds is within easy access of major routes – the M1/A1 for travelling north and the M62 for travelling east and west. Plus the Queens hotel is only 12 miles from Leeds/Bradford Airport which operates a domestic network and daily European flights.
There are 215 spacious bedrooms spanning eight floors, with many offering superb views across the city. Choose from a collection of Guest or Deluxe rooms and sample all the comforts and facilities you would expect of a four-star luxury hotel.
An elegant hotel, The Queens is the perfect choice for conferences, meetings and short breaks.
- The stunning Queens Ballroom with a capacity for up to 600 delegates makes a perfect venue choice for large events, conferences and banquets.
- Complimentary Wifi access throughout the hotel
- Car parking spaces for up to 80 people. Exclusive valet service from our concierge desk.
- The Queens has undergone a £10M refurbishment programme to restore the hotel to it's former Art Deco Glory. Recently launched QClub Leeds' first ever dedicated executive floor with 18 all new bedrooms and suites.
- The Queens enjoys prime position next to Leeds Train Station and overlooking City Square, and has exclusive covered access directly onto the train station concourse.